Shop Deutschland +34 968 628 749 696 959 804

Second Home

When you leave your home for an extended period of time high humidity can be a problem if you don’t take the time to prevent its unpleasant consequences. A high level of humidity will cause mold and mildew, wet patches on walls, wood rot and the slow deterioration of your home. It can also be a source of allergic reactions and difficulty in breathing. Dust, mites and musty odors will also become an ongoing problem apart from making the air a lot warmer than it actually is. No one wants to come home and find it in this state, which is why a good quality moisture absorber in your home can go a long way in solving these problems associated with excess humidity.

14 relateds contents

We use cookies (own or third parties authorized) to help us improve our services. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.. Mas información Aceptar